Colorado antelope HUNTS
Legendary Moffat County Hunting - Record Book Antelope
- 100,000 Acres of Private Lands
- B&C Quality Trophies Taken Every Year
- Guaranteed Landowner Permits - No Drawing Tags!
- Ranching for Wildlife Program
-August thru October Season Dates Possible
- Nice Ranch House Lodging Facilities & Meals
- Experienced Guides and Staff
- Combination Hunts Available with Elk/Mule Deer
- Long Range Hunters Welcome
- Combo Hunt with Elk or Mule Deer Optional
In NW Colorado we have over 150,000 acres of private lands located in famous Moffatt County. These ranches are enrolled in the Ranching for Wildlife Program which allows us to offer rifle hunts with guaranteed tags August 15-October 31 each fall. All hunters stay in comfortable ranch house accommodations and eat home cooked meals. Rifle hunters can sit at ground blinds or hunt by spot and stalk method. Rifle hunts are three day packages to allow for selective trophy hunting. All hunters are guaranteed a landowner voucher which is included in the cost of the hunt. 100% success rate on mature antelope bucks the last several years including some bucks well over the 82 B&C record book minimum score. Our guides have been on these ranches for years hunting antelope, elk, and mule deer - their expertise will get you trophy game. Contact our office today for dates and availability for the coming season.
Three Day Rifle Hunt (Ranching for Wildlife)
(Does not include $349 license state fee - packages include 2:1 guide ratio, meals, lodging)
$2,950.00 + License Fee